Interested in trying a triathlon? Now is a great time to get started! We’re pleased to offer a 12 week racing training clinic for both Triathlon of Compassion (June 25) and the Cowichan Challenge (July 2)!
All registrants will receive:
- Biomechanical Bike Fit, with Thomas Zhou, MPT, BKIN, Physiotherapist
- Running Analysis, with Maciek Krolikowski, MPT, BSc Kin, Physiotherapist
- Group Swim Coaching, with Brandon Warren, BScPT, MPT Physiotherapist
- 9 Group Training Sessions (3 swim, 3 run, and 3 bike)
- Race Training Program, designed by Human Powered Racing head coach Mike Neill
Register now, space is limited! To inquire, please get in touch!