1. Are injuries hampering your training and preventing you from being your best?
2. Are you new to the sport and interested in learning about some of the most common triathlon related training and racing injuries?
If you answered YES to either of these questions than this seminar is for you! I’m a physiotherapist and triathlete with over fourteen years of experience working with athletes of all levels. I will discuss the different injuries that many triathletes experience over their careers. I will also present the different treatment approaches to these injuries and most importantly how to prevent them.
Join many of Victoria’s top athletes and coaches for a fun and informative evening.
- When – Monday, April 8th, 7:30 – 8:30pm
- Where – Grand Pacific Hotel
- Cost – $10 per ticket (Limited Seating)
- Snacks and Refreshments will be Served
- Draw Prize – Assessment and Shockwave Treatment @ Arbutus Physiotherapy (Value $325)